|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
SEOUL, South Korea, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DIOTEK, an innovative language processing software company, has partnered with Samsung Electronics to offer its electronic dictionary application, DioDict, for free at Samsung Apps (http://www.samsungapps.com).
Users of Samsung's Android smartphones, including the Galaxy Note, S2, and S3, can now download DioDict for free from the Samsung Apps (originally sold for US$24.99). DioDict is a compilation of many language-specific dictionaries including HarperCollins' classic English dictionary.
In addition to the HarperCollins' classic English dictionary, the DioDict Application offers users dictionary services in a total of 28 languages including:
- Major European language dictionaries such as French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Irish, Greek, Polish by HarperCollins
- Russian and Ukrainian dictionaries by Abbyy Linvo
- A Turkish dictionary and North European language dictionaries including Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Norwegian, and Swedish; Asian languages dictionaries including Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai, Hindi, Arabic, and Iranian by Berlitz.
The product is also highly applicable for Samsung smartphone devices due to its user interface and various search functions specialized for Samsung's smartphone devices.
DIOTEK is specialized in mobile software and is recognized for its verified technology by supplying dictionary applications to Samsung smartphones and cell phones. The company is supporting language education for users around the world through its dictionary application that combines specialized search functions and superior dictionary content in various languages.
To download the dictionary, users can search for DioDict at Samsung Apps, or directly access the URL (http://download.diotek.co.kr/SamsungApps/moredict.html) on their smartphone, select the desired dictionary, and download it for use.
About INFRAWARE and DIOTEK
Based in Seoul, South Korea, INFRAWARE secures technology in the modern convergent environment and develops new products to apply new technologies to bolster today's ubiquitous internet environment. The company is committed to realizing a fully connected world where everyone can access the internet at anytime, anywhere, by continuously researching, developing, and investing in cutting edge digital progress. INFRAWARE has been listed under 041020 on the Korean Stock Exchange KOSDAQ since 2005. Additional information about INFRAWARE is available at www.infraware.co.kr
DIOTEK is an affiliate company of INFRAWARE. The company is leading the software market for mobile devices focusing on smartphones and touchscreen phones. DIOTEK provides various products worldwide for both general consumers and corporate customers, which include handwriting recognition, mobile dictionaries, mobile OCR, and speech recognition/synthesis software. www.diotek.com
Manager / Product Planning Team
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher