|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
-- Industry leading Global AgInvesting conference series comes to London to discuss responsible investments in worldwide agriculture
BOSTON, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global food and agribusiness consultancy HighQuest Partners has recently launched the inaugural issue of Global AgInvesting Quarterly, a publication that seeks to be the best source of research, insights, and market observation available to all stakeholders interested in investing in agriculture related sectors.
As a natural extension of the company's highly successful, industry leading Global AgInvesting (GAI) conference series, their GAI Research & Insight platform provides ongoing sector updates and actionable market intelligence to the investment community, including bi-weekly Global AgDevelopments eNews, research papers, editorials, and the Quarterly itself.
With articles highlighting the implications of the U.S. drought, the formation of TIAA-CREF's Global Agriculture LLC, a regional spotlight on investment opportunities in the Black Earth Region, and a profile of successful hedge fund manager Stephen Diggle's transition to agricultural real assets, Global AgInvesting Quarterly also breaks down twenty-seven notable deals and transactions in the agriculture sector in the last quarter, totaling approximately US$13.7 billion.
These significant deals have wide geographic focus with a large emphasis on Africa, and include mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and the establishment of new funds and capital raises. This will be a regular feature in the quarterly newsletter, and will help to provide added transparency to this relatively new asset class.
The Global AgInvesting(SM) conferences themselves also serve to provide this transparency, along with an education, source of deal flow, and forum for networking with the world's largest gatherings of agriculture investment stakeholders. With four international events annually, this series introduces farm and fund managers to targeted groups of institutional and private investors, family offices and critical service providers.
The next event will be Global AgInvesting Europe 2012, taking place in London at the Marriott Grosvenor Square, 3-5 December. The second issue of Global AgInvesting Quarterly will be published in conjunction with this conference, with a focus on socially responsible investments.
Those interested in becoming part of these consequential discussions, while enjoying unrivaled opportunities for networking, building relationships, and acquiring a deep and nuanced understanding of the industry, can view the full conference agenda and registration information exclusively at www.globalaginvesting.com.
For information on subscribing to Global AgInvesting Research & Insight publications, contact Bill Kiernan: email@example.com; +1.978.887.8800 x119.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London