|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 02:00 AM EST||
From the NetCracker Press Office
What: Sanjay Mewada, NetCracker’s Vice President of Strategy, will speak at the Optimizing OSS/BSS in Telecom summit being held in Barcelona, Spain.
Where: The Optimizing OSS/BSS in Telecom summit will take place at the Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain, November 6–8.
When: Mr. Mewada will speak on Wednesday, November 7, at 10:30 a.m. CET.
Details: In his presentation entitled “Managed Services for BSS/OSS: Driving Business Agility and Operational Efficiency”, Mr. Mewada will focus on:
- Understanding the new demands on OSS/BSS that arise from digital convergence
- Optimizing BSS/OSS with the least disruption and risk to business and operations
- Reducing the bottleneck to rapidly monetizing new services
- Making the business case for OSS/BSS as a managed service
To schedule a meeting with Mr. Mewada at the event, please contact Juliet Shavit at email@example.com.
About NetCracker Technology
NetCracker Technology, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world. NetCracker’s comprehensive, end-to-end BSS/OSS offering includes billing, customer care, online rating & charging, resource and network management, IT platforms, and service fulfillment & assurance, as well as an extensive professional services portfolio that includes managed services and end-to-end outsourcing. Our innovative, end-to-end BSS/OSS solutions enable service providers to operationalize next-generation connectivity, maximize the convergence of network and IT, monetize content, and deliver a compelling customer experience. For more information, please visit www.NetCracker.com.
NetCracker is a registered trademark of NetCracker Technology Corp. All other company or product names mentioned in this press release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is one of the world's leading providers of Internet, broadband network and enterprise business solutions dedicated to meeting the specialized needs of a diversified global base of customers. NEC delivers tailored solutions in the key fields of computer, networking and electron devices, by integrating its technical strengths in IT and Networks. The NEC Group employs more than 140,000 people worldwide. For additional information, please visit the NEC website at: http://www.nec.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher