|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 10:00 PM EST||
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of KBW, Inc. ("KBW" or the "Company") (NYSE- KBW) relating to the proposed acquisition by Stifel Financial Corp. ("Stifel").
Under the terms of the transaction, KBW shareholders will receive only $10.00 in cash and $7.50 per share in Stifel common stock for each share of KBW stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of KBW for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Stifel. The transaction may undervalue the Company and result in a substantial loss for many KBW shareholders. For example KBW stock traded at $29.02 on February 16, 2011 and $19.17 as recently as March 26, 2012. In addition, an analyst has set a price target for KBW stock at $22.00 per share.
If you own shares of KBW stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/498-kbw-kbw-inc.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher