|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 09:34 PM EST||
Cassidian Communications, an EADS North America company, is pleased to announce that Cassidian Communications, Inc. and Intrado, Inc. have signed a settlement agreement resolving the ongoing patent litigation involving Cassidian Communications, Inc.’s U.S. Patent No. 6,744,858, System and Method for Supporting Multiple Call Centers.
The settlement agreement provides Intrado, Inc. with a license to the ‘858 patent.
As the largest and most trusted source of mission-critical communications solutions, Cassidian Communications, an EADS North America company, is leading the way in standards-based NG9-1-1 call center applications, notification solutions and services and P25 land mobile radio systems. Cassidian Communications is headquartered in Temecula, Calif., with facilities based in Richardson, Texas, Franklin, Tenn., and Gatineau, Quebec.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks