|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 07:52 PM EST||
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With Black Friday 2012 less than three weeks away, the blackfriday.fm team has unveiled a new and completely revamped blackfriday.fm app to better prepare consumers for the busiest shopping day of the year. Beginning today, shoppers can visit the App Store to download blackfriday.fm's "Black Friday Survival Guide" iPhone app for FREE.
With its sleek new layout and improved performance, the Black Friday Survival Guide brings shoppers the latest news, the best deals and sales, and Black Friday ad scans for over 100 popular stores. Now, by enabling push notifications, shoppers can even receive breaking news and leaked ads in real time from stores like Best Buy, Walmart, and Target.
Fans of blackfriday.fm will feel right at home on the app, which features the same familiar tools, but with a brand new look that supports the iPhone 5 display. Shoppers can still search by store or category to see this years' Black Friday deals, doorbusters, and store specials. And now, in addition to allowing users to save their favorite deals to the shopping list, they can share their lists with friends via email.
Online and mobile resources like blackfriday.fm and Black Friday Survival Guide provide the tools and information that will help consumers make informed shopping decisions when Black Friday rolls around this year on November 23rd, 2012. By downloading blackfriday.fm's free iPhone app, savvy shoppers can start preparing now and enjoy a successful savings-filled Black Friday later.
blackfriday.fm (www.blackfriday.fm) is the ultimate online Black Friday resource, delivering breaking news, released ads, deal roundups, and more. blackfriday.fm has over 2.7 million visitors each November, including over 500,000 visitors the day before and on Black Friday alone. Follow blackfriday.fm on Twitter (@blackfridayfm) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/blackfridayfm).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks