|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 07:00 PM EST||
BankersLab®, the first company to deliver a suite of integrated gamified training products to the retail banking industry, today announced the launch of Banc-itTM, a gamified mobile learning App and ScoringLabTM , a simulation game training product. The BankersLab suite of learning products is designed to help banks improve their use of credit risk scores and enable them to better serve their customers.
“While credit risk scores may provide good predictions, customer behavior and outcomes are dynamic,” said Michelle Katics, CEO of BankersLab. “The solution is to improve a bank’s ability to rapidly identify the changes and make the appropriate adjustments to their lending strategies.”
To help banks overcome these challenges, BankersLab developed ScoringLab, a numerical simulation game that helps bankers further develop the skill set of troubleshooting and rapidly analyzing customer trends. ScoringLab transforms the learner into a player. In order to win, players must successfully operate the most profitable virtual bank under dynamic conditions. Each team demonstrates expertise in the key areas of credit risk score usage, including: risk reward trade-off, trends, identifying causal factors, and using scores for customer growth. Each module is linked to gamified course materials, digitally integrated case studies and the Banc-it iOS mobile learning app.
In addition to ScoringLab, BankersLab launched Banc-it: Scoring Edition, a gamified mobile learning App that provides an engaging path to learning and reinforces scoring concepts, terminology, and adaptability in changing market conditions.
ScoringLab is suitable for a range of job functions, including risk, collections, portfolio management and finance. As part of the ScoringLab solution, BankersLab offers clients rigorous ‘train-the-trainers’ or professional services support with an enterprise SaaS license.
Banc-it: Scoring Edition will be available for purchase through iTunes, with Android versions coming soon.
BankersLab is leading the way in delivering innovative, strategic learning across the banking industry to improve customer and financial outcomes. Utilizing a blended learning model, BankersLab integrates numerical simulation, scenario games, the gamified classroom and mobile learning - designed to inspire even the most experienced banking professional.
BankersLab® is a global company, with offices in the US, Brazil, UAE, South Africa, Thailand, China and South Korea. For more information visit: http://www.bankerslab.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London