|By Marketwired .||
|November 5, 2012 07:00 PM EST||
VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- Vecima Networks Inc. (TSX:VCM), the Last Mile Solution® for broadband wired and wireless networks, today announces that it will hold a conference call and live audio webcast on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 1 p.m. (ET) to discuss its financial and operational results for the three months ended on September 30, 2012.
A press release announcing the results will be issued the day of the call, before markets open.
Dr. Surinder Kumar, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, John Hanna, Chief Financial Officer, and Sumit Kumar, President will begin the call with their commentary on the three months ended on September 30, 2012. Following management's presentation, there will be a question and answer session for analysts and institutional investors.
To participate in the teleconference, dial 1-800-319-4610 or 1-604-638-5340. The audio webcast will also be archived on the Vecima web site: http://www.vecima.com/events_ir.php.
Alongside the conference call, we will be hosting a live audio webcast, available at: http://services.choruscall.ca/links/vecima121113.html.
About Vecima Networks
Vecima Networks Inc. (TSX:VCM) designs, manufactures and sells products that enable broadband access to cable, wireless and telephony networks. Vecima's hardware products incorporate original embedded software to meet the complex requirements of next-generation, high-speed digital networks. Service providers use Vecima's solutions to deliver services to a converging worldwide broadband market, including what are commonly known as "triple play" (voice, video and data) and "quadruple play" (voice, video, data and wireless) services. Vecima's solutions allow service providers to rapidly and cost-effectively bridge the final network segment that connects the system directly to end users, commonly referred to as "the last mile", by overcoming the bottleneck resulting from insufficient carrying capacity in legacy, last mile infrastructures. Vecima's products are directed at two principal markets: Converged Wired Solutions and Broadband Wireless. The Company has also developed and continues to focus on developing products to address emerging markets such as Voice over Internet Protocol, fibre to the home and IP video. More information is available at our website at www.vecima.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks