|By Marketwired .||
|November 5, 2012 06:59 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- PacWest Equities, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: PWEID) announced today that the 3rd Quarter Sales for its wholly owned subsidiary, PurGro Electronics, showed a 430% increase in sales over 3rd quarter results for 2011, following the consistent sales growth trends set in the previous two quarters.
PacWest Equities, Inc., by combining the operations of its wholly owned subsidiaries, World Eco Source Corp. and PurGro Electronics, is expected to quickly become the leader of technology-based Organic Food Production companies. With its unique mobile MobileFeed® and MobileFood® solutions for year-round Organic Food Production, even in the harshest of climates, the Company expects its technological advances and the automation of hydroponic growing systems to propel the Company out front in the $50 Billion Organic world food production race.
World Eco Source's proprietary automated growing solutions virtually eliminate the need for human interaction in the growing cycle, with automatic temperature, humidity, and watering programing. Any variations in the preset optimum growing environment causes the system to immediately send out text and email alerts to prevent a disruption in the growing cycle. When combined with World Eco Source's proprietary water and electrical conservation techniques, the economic gains make the MobileFeed® and MobileFood® systems sustainable and highly profitable.
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.The words or phrases "would be," "would allow," "intends to" "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "anticipate," "expect," "estimate," "project," "indicate," "could," "potentially," "should," "believe," "considers," or similar expressions are intended to identify "forward-looking statements." Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of risks and uncertainties. These include the Company's historic lack of profitability, end user customer acceptance and actual demand, which may differ significantly from expectations, the need for the Company to manage its growth, the need to raise funds for operations and other risks within the regulation of the industry. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date. The Company's past performance is not necessarily indicative of its future performance. The Company does not undertake, and the Company specifically disclaims any obligation, to update any forward-looking statements to reflect occurrences, developments, events or circumstances after the date of such statement.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London