|By Marketwired .||
|November 5, 2012 06:44 PM EST||
EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Bri-Chem Corp. ("Bri-Chem" or "Company") (TSX:BRY) a leading North American wholesale distributor and manufacturer of oil and gas drilling fluids and steel pipe intends to release its 2012 third quarter financial results after the close of the market on November 14, 2012. A conference call to discuss Bri-Chem's results, outlook and related matters, will be held at 1:00 pm (EST), Thursday November 15, 2012. Details for the conference call are as follows:
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012 Time: 11:00 am MST (1:00 pm EST) Conference Call-In 416-340-2217 (for participants in Toronto) Details: 1-866-696-5910 (for participants in North America) Passcode: 3609427
Since our formation in 1985, Bri-Chem has established two primary segments of business through a combination of internal growth and acquisitions: Bri-Chem's Drilling Fluid Division is North America's largest independent wholesale supplier of drilling fluids for the oil and gas industry. We provide over 100 critical drilling fluid products, cementing, acidizing and stimulation additives from 27 strategically located warehouses throughout Canada and the United States; Bri-Chem's Steel Pipe Division is the first company to introduce and construct a Thermal Pipe Expansion (TPE) facility in North America for manufacturing and supply of large diameter seamless steel pipe for the energy industry. Additional information about Bri-Chem is available at www.sedar.com or at Bri-Chem's website at www.brichem.com .
To receive Bri-Chem news updates send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neither the TSX nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks