|By Marketwire .||
|November 5, 2012 05:30 PM EST||
SAN JUAN, PR -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Doral Financial Corporation (NYSE: DRL) ("Doral" or the "Company"), the holding company of Doral Bank, with operations in Puerto Rico and the U.S., announced today it will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results for the third-quarter ended September 30th, 2012 on Friday, November 9th, 2012 at 10:00 am ET.
The call may be accessed through a dial-in telephone number at (800) 230-1093 or (612) 288-0340 for international callers.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available through December 9th, 2012 at (800) 475-6701 or (320) 365-3844 for international callers. The replay access code is 270528.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks