|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 05:26 PM EST||
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience solutions, has teamed up with ABC and the Red Cross today for a “Day of Giving” to raise money for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
TeleTech employees have volunteered to help with the telethon throughout the day as numerous ABC, Disney Channel, SOAPnet and Radio Disney programs encourage viewers and listeners to call in with contributions to the American Red Cross to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy. TeleTech delivery centers across North America will support the telethon.
“The impact of Hurricane Sandy is widespread and the road to recovery will be long for many families in its path," said Roger Lowe, Senior Vice President of Communications for the Red Cross. "We appreciate TeleTech for its partnership with the Red Cross that helps us meet the most critical needs.”
“I’m proud that TeleTech has the technology and the capabilities to mobilize an effort of this size in less than 24 hours,” said Kenneth Tuchman, TeleTech chairman and chief executive officer. “Hurricane Sandy affected millions of people along the East Coast, many of whom are still without power and running water, even a week after the storm. We’re honored to team up with ABC and the Red Cross to support these recovery efforts.”
To participate in the “Day of Giving” you can:
- TEXT: Text ABC to 90999 to give a $10 donation to the Red Cross.
- ONLINE: Go to www.redcross.org/abc to make a donation of any amount.
- BY PHONE: Call 1-800-HELP-NOW. This number will bypass all the other menu options and direct your call to Hurricane Sandy relief.
For 30 years, TeleTech and its subsidiaries have helped the world’s most successful companies design, enable, manage and grow customer value through the delivery of superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TeleTech group of companies delivers technology-enabled solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 41,000 employees drive success for clients in the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit http://www.teletech.com.
ABOUT THE AMERICAN RED CROSS
The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. For more information, please visit redcross.org or join our blog at http://blog.redcross.org.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?