|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 04:02 PM EST||
GONZALES, La., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) today announced that E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Olivia W. Elliott, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference, scheduled to be held at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria in Dallas, TX on November 14-15, 2012. The Company's presentation is scheduled for 8:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
The Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference represents a strong venue for investor outreach and communication to a mix of accredited investors, portfolio managers and analysts. The presentation will be webcast and available for live viewing on the Company's website at www.crowncrafts.com.
About IDEAS Investor Conferences
The mission of the IDEAS Investor Conferences is to provide regional venues for quality companies to present to an influential audience of investment professionals. Unlike traditional bank-sponsored events, IDEAS Investor Conferences are independent, being sponsored directly by money management firms for the benefit of regional investment communities.
About Crown Crafts, Inc.
Crown Crafts, Inc. designs, markets and distributes infant, toddler and juvenile consumer products, including crib and toddler bedding and blankets; nursery and bath accessories; reusable and disposable bibs and floor mats; burp cloths; room decor; and disposable placemats, toilet seat covers and changing mats. The Company's operating subsidiaries include Hamco, Inc. in Louisiana and Crown Crafts Infant Products, Inc. in California. Crown Crafts is among America's largest producers of infant bedding, bibs and bath items. The Company's products include licensed and branded collections as well as exclusive private label programs for certain of its customers. The latest news about Crown Crafts can be found at www.crowncrafts.com.
Investor Relations Department
Halliburton Investor Relations
SOURCE Crown Crafts, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London