|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 02:58 PM EST||
BALTIMORE, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) today announced that Pete H. Nachtwey, Senior Executive Vice President and CFO is scheduled to speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference taking place at The Plaza Hotel, New York, NY on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at approximately 2:35PM (EST).
Both live and on-demand versions of the audio webcast will be available. A link to the presentation slides and webcast will be accessible via Leggmason.com under the "Investor Relations" section (http://www.leggmason.com/about/investor_relations.aspx.) The on-demand audio webcast will be available shortly after the presentation for a period of two weeks.
Legg Mason, Inc. is a global asset management firm, with $651 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2012. The Company provides active asset management in many major investment centers throughout the world. Legg Mason is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland and its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: LM).
SOURCE Legg Mason, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?