|By Marketwired .||
|November 5, 2012 02:56 PM EST||
WHITE PLAINS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- iFinix Corp (PINKSHEETS: INIX), a consulting and management holdings company consisting of several subsidiaries, announced today that the company is in final negotiations to acquire a "ready for market" software product and has now begun beta testing the product. The company intends to invite a limited number of shareholders to participate in the testing. Pending a successful testing of the software, iFinix plans to complete the acquisition as soon as possible in order to launch the product.
CEO Benhope Munroe stated, "We continue to work diligently towards executing our previously announced 'plan of action.' I am particularly excited about this acquisition because, if completed, the company should see revenues in the near future."
About iFinix Corp.
iFinix Corporation is a consulting and management holdings company that consists of several subsidiaries. Our people combine expertise in systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, server technology and consulting with precision thinking and relentless execution to help clients. iFinix is developing a product line that delivers financial and business information with streaming, real-time market data, news and analytics to professionals and active individual investors. The company's suite of products includes iFinix RealTime, iFinix Trader and eFinix. www.ifinix.com www.buildmasters.us.
Legal Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
Safe Harbor: This press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of iFinix Corporation to be materially different from the statements made herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks