|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 02:49 PM EST||
POMPTON PLAINS, N.J., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AccountingDepartment.com LLC will attend the Tri-state's startup and small businesses tradeshow. This B2B tradeshow is dedicated to bringing thousands of qualified C-level executives and business owners together. The New Jersey-based bookkeeping services company will showcase their standardized processes, procedures and new technology to small, mid-size and fast growing businesses. The tradeshow is located in Manhattan at the 69th Regiment Armory on November 14 and 15, 2012.
AccountingDepartment.com recently began offering accounting services to small businesses while maintaining the same structure and policies it had in place with its larger business clients. Participants attending the 2012 NY Business Expo will have the opportunity to learn how AccountingDepartment.com efficiently meets its client's business reporting needs whether the client needs daily bookkeeping or a full accounting department.
"We are a full accounting department, with all the benefits you'd expect from an in-house team and more." explains Bill Gerber, one of the two founders of AccountingDepartment.com. He acknowledges that, "When businesses let us become their accounting department, they're always surprised at just how much of a burden is lifted off of their shoulders."
AccountingDepartment.com will showcase their virtual bookkeeping & accounting company for small, mid-size, and fast-growing businesses.
Founded in 2004, AccountingDepartment.com is a mainstay in its industry offering a dedicated team of accounting professionals to staff an accounting department tailored to suit your business needs. AccountingDepartment.com employs an experienced staff offering full service and accurate accounting in real-time.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks