|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 02:48 PM EST||
Innography, the premier IP Business Intelligence (IPBI) company, today announced the availability of its Innography Explorer product, expressly designed to enable research and development teams to quickly gain a richer understanding of the IP landscape in which their innovations and ideas compete. This empowers an organization’s research workforce to be more productive by giving automated workflow capabilities to the research and development team and freeing IP professionals to focus on more specialized research and analysis.
The Innography Explorer subscription provides a simplified workflow interface combined with Innography’s industry leading search, visualization and collaboration capabilities. This enables R&D teams to quickly develop an accurate understanding of the IP landscape without the need for extensive user training in obscure patent search techniques. The product also includes Ideation and Invention Review apps which help speed up the research and application process for the inventor, while enabling organizations to respond faster and more efficiently to new first-to-file requirements.
“Inventors are overburdened with the new first-to-file process,” says Tyron Stading, President and Founder of Innography. “Organizations are being asked to increase quality and speed in filing for patents but are reluctant to change their processes. Researchers are therefore required to perform their day job as well as work for extended periods on exploring whitespaces and preparing for patent filing. Both IP professionals and inventors are frustrated by the inefficiencies and difficulty in collaborating in this process. Innography’s new capabilities transform the earliest and most inefficient stages of the IP filing process into simple workflows designed for how inventors operate. This has huge performance improvements, results in higher quality, and for the first time can impact IP strategy throughout the entire lifecycle for a company.”
The Innography Explorer includes two Innography apps specifically designed for inventors to prepare ideas for invention disclosure. The Ideation app enables researchers to identify market opportunities by better understanding recent inventions, whitespaces, and inventors in a similar space, while the Invention Review app allows inventors to efficiently find and review patent references that may be related to an invention in preparation for further patent prosecution.
Explorer utilizes Innography technology to access nearly 100 million global patent documents and correlates this patent data with financial and other key business information to provide crucial strategic context for researchers. Capabilities also include:
- Simplified Search for better search success by providing conceptual search capabilities which enable researchers to enter large blocks of text, patent numbers and concepts to find highly relevant documents quickly and accurately without requirements for extensive training in searching techniques.
- Interactive Visualizations including mapping of technology trends; classification similarities; market, geographic, company and classification landscapes; assignment relationships; and forward and backward citation mapping.
- Project Collaboration provides the ability to create project work spaces which enable colleagues to collaborate, review and share analysis.
For more detailed information about the Innography Explorer, please click here or contact Innography.
Innography enables organizations of all types and sizes to achieve optimal return on their IP investments. Innography’s proprietary suite of products combines unique correlation and visualization technologies to seamlessly integrate patent data with financial, litigation, market and other key business information. This enables users to quickly gain valuable insights for managing, protecting and exploiting their patent portfolios. Founded in 2007 and based in Austin, Texas, Innography is the world’s premier Intellectual Property Business Intelligence (IPBI) provider. For more information about Innography, please visit www.Innography.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher