|By Marketwired .||
|November 5, 2012 01:35 PM EST||
SANTA BARBARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- St. Vincent's proudly presents its Annual Fashion Show & Luncheon on Wednesday, November 14, 2012, on St. Vincent's campus. Proceeds will benefit St. Vincent's low-income children, families, and seniors. The silent auction opens at 10:00 am, and lunch will be served at 12:30 pm.
Hosted by Claudia Lash and Pat Lupo, the fundraiser directly impacts 600 campus residents and clients. The funds realized will support St. Vincent's Family Strengthening Program providing comprehensive services for single mothers and their children; St. Vincent's Early Childhood Education Center, a fully licensed early learning facility offering quality, affordable childcare for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers; St. Vincent's Heart, an on-site, volunteer- assisted food pantry and donation center; and St. Vincent's Affordable Housing Programs for families and seniors.
The annual event features a catered lunch provided by Karleskint Catering; a silent auction, raffle, and door prizes generously donated by local businesses and individuals; and the latest fashions by Chico's. Guests will have the opportunity to bid on a wide selection of gift baskets, jewelry, gift cards, and art work and also a chance to win raffle items as well as door prizes.
According to Pat Lupo, event co-chair and longtime St. Vincent's supporter: "This is my fourth year hosting the event, and each year I am more and more delighted with the tremendous response from local merchants, who so generously support St. Vincent's, along with the wonderful people who believe in this important work and come to enjoy an afternoon with friends."
Established in 1858 by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul, St. Vincent's is the longest continuously-operating nonprofit human service agency in Santa Barbara. With a long tradition of responding to the evolving needs of the community, St. Vincent's serves the most vulnerable residents of Santa Barbara County by providing family enrichment opportunities, early childhood education, and affordable housing.
For information, to RSVP, or to donate to the silent auction, raffle, or door prizes, please contact Michael Padden-Rubin at (805) 683-6381 x110 or email@example.com or visit www.stvincents-sb.org or www.facebook.com/stvincentssb.
(805) 683-6381 x110
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks