|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 01:34 PM EST||
Green Party Presidential and Congressional Nominees Reveal Details of FITRAKIS v. HUSTED
WASHINGTON, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Fitrakis v. Husted Federal lawsuit filed today at 9am in Columbus, OH demands that illegal patches implanted in critical electronic vote count software be immediately removed.
Robert Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman broke many of the major stories surrounding the theft of the 2004 election in Ohio, leading to a federal injunction and numerous criminal convictions.
Widespread abuses reported in www.freepress.org and elsewhere indicate an election already tainted by systematic disenfranchisement and computerized vote count rigging.
Today's media conference will explain this new lawsuit and present evidence of yet another national election likely to be tilted by corporate fraud and theft.
Where: Lisagor Room, National Press Club, Washington, DC;
When: 12:00 PM, Monday, November 5
With: Jill Stein, Presidential nominee, Green Party of the United States
Bob Fitrakis, Green Party Congressional nominee, Central Ohio; Plaintiff, FITRAKIS V. HUSTED
Lori Grace, founder and CEO, Institute for American Democracy and Election Integrity
Sarah Manski, Communications Director, NoMoreStolenElections.org.
Clint Curtis, Advanced Computer Programming Expert, electronic voting software whistleblower.
Moderator: Harvey Wasserman, author, columnist; Green Party Poll Monitor, Bexley, Ohio
Harvey Wasserman, 614-738-3646
Robert Fitrakis, 614-374-2380
Glenn Turner, Media Relations for Jill Stein, 917-817-3396
SOURCE Harvey Wasserman
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks