|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 01:30 PM EST||
SPRING, Texas, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- American Energy Mapping announced today that it will help clients become actual owners of Energy GIS Data eliminating the need for encumber some and often confusing lease agreements. This will be accomplished through the addition of "perpetual" licenses which allow for GIS Data users to actually own their data rather than "borrow" it for a limited time. "Clients have agreed that GIS data has become more of an "off-the-shelf" commodity," says Damien Wolff, President of AEM, "Energy GIS Data, especially, is available from many different resources. Having the ability to simply purchase an entire infrastructure from one vendor who compiles all this data and know you can keep it, use it, and build on it yourself eliminates the need for long, drawn out data leases. Knowing they never have to return or delete the data provides our customers a level of comfort and security they may never have known."
Mr. Wolff warns of marketing messages meant to keep clients paying for Oil and Gas GIS Data year after year. "There is a lot of talk about "proprietary and secret" ways of collecting or "aggregating" data meant to sway the client into believing that one vendor has some special power over another in gathering information," says Mr. Wolff, "But the plain simple fact is that no vendor holds a secret key. Our GIS clients are smart enough to know how to obtain Energy GIS Data on their own, but they simply do not have the time and are not paid to do this. So they search for a vendor to do it for them. That's where we come in." Mr. Wolff says that allowing clients a perpetual license give them freedom they do not enjoy from other vendors. "No one wants to delete data from all their systems simply because they wish to stop paying for updates that many could perform themselves. That is what an annual data lease is all about…keep paying or delete the data completely. Here at AEM we believe customers should not be held hostage but rather have the opportunity to choose, so we offer both annual and perpetual licenses."
Mr. Wolff adds, "Customers can simply call our office at 832-302-6656, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.americanenergymapping.com and fill out the request form to begin the process."
American Energy Mapping is a client-focused Oil and Gas GIS Data provider and Custom Mapping company based in Spring, Texas. AEM is comprised of a team of professionals that has a combined experience of over 20 years of providing information to a diverse set of industries. AEM currently provides multiple layers of information within several different datasets including but not limited to Natural Gas, Liquids, Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Renewable Energy GIS Data.
SOURCE American Energy Mapping
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London