|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 01:21 PM EST||
Adcap Network Systems, Inc. announced today it has achieved the Cisco® Master Managed Services Certification. This certification recognizes Adcap’s investment in the ITIL® processes, practices and tools necessary to provide high-quality managed services.
“We are excited that Cisco has certified Adcap’s PREMIERnet™ managed services and recognize us at the Master level,” said Christine Versluis, Chief Executive Officer of Adcap Network Systems. “Adcap’s Advanced Network Support Services assist our customers in maximizing their investment in Cisco business technology systems. Our expertise enables organizations to make full use of advanced communications, security, and data networking technology with confidence due to our highly-capable experts available on short notice, to provide any assistance required.”
As a Cisco Master Managed Services Certified Partner, Adcap has demonstrated the ability to deliver sophisticated solutions, met stringent requirements that reflect a depth of capabilities, and undergone an independent audit by an objective third-party auditor. Adcap was also required to offer at least two managed services using the resources and procedures necessary to deploy, manage and support Cisco solutions.
“Adcap’s investment in the Cisco Master Managed Services Certification ranks it among an elite group of channel partners with the resources to deploy, manage and support services for multiple technologies,” said Edison Peres, senior vice president of worldwide channels at Cisco.
About Adcap Network Systems, Inc.
Adcap Network Systems is the Southeast’s premier provider of complete voice and data networked solutions with national deployment and support capabilities. With specific expertise in unified communications and collaboration systems, desktop and server virtualization, and video conferencing our advantage is providing secure, reliable business IT systems with unparalleled service and support.
For more information about Adcap Network Systems PREMIERnet™ offering please call 1-877-462-3227 or visit www.adcapnet.com/services/managed-services/.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, Cisco Systems and Cisco TelePresence are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems Inc. in the United States and certain other countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks