|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
SEATTLE, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) today delivered the 7,370th 737 to come off the production line to Indonesia-based Lion Air. The airplane is Lion Air's 75th Next-Generation 737. The Boeing 737 is the best-selling commercial jetliner of all time with total orders exceeding 10,100 airplanes, including orders for the new 737 MAX.
737 Program Communications
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Photo available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?