|By Marketwired .||
|November 5, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- CelXt will make sure you never miss an important call. Have you ever missed an important call or text because you left your cell phone on vibrate, couldn't hear it ring, or couldn't reach it from across the house in time? The CelXt Node will eliminate that problem as this functional, dilemma-solving unit has made its debut on the popular online funding platform Indiegogo.
The CelXt Node is a cellular extension phone that connects to your cell phone through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology. When someone calls or texts your existing phone number, the Node notifies you with the ring tone of your choice -- even when your cell phone is on vibrate.
"These days, a lot of people live in cell-phone-only households," says Bill Gueringer, CelXt's founder and CEO. "But when you put a phone on vibrate during a meeting at work and forget to turn the sound back on later as many of us do, you create an epidemic of missed phone calls, and we wanted to solve that problem with a simple and easy-to-use new tool."
The CelXt Node features a sleek touch-screen interface that mimics that of smart phones, making it simple to answer, as well as make outgoing calls and texts. Just like your cell phone, it fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and can be conveniently charged anywhere in your home.
"Not only is the Node an essential communication device for our times, but it's a hot new tech gadget that we really think will take off," says Gueringer.
As with all Indiegogo projects, this one has a funding expiration date, so if you're interested in joining a community of backers and pledging funds for the CelXt Node, then visit Indiegogo.com/CelXtNode before December 20, 2012. Don't miss your chance to be part of an elite group of individuals who will help create and own this incredible new tool -- visit the CelXt Node on Indiegogo today!
Founded in 2010, CelXt is a technology company that works towards keeping you connected in 21st century.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher