|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 11:58 AM EST||
NORWALK, Conn., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LogicSource, a leading sourcing solutions firm, today announced a multi-year agreement to provide advisory services and technologies to Burlington Coat Factory, a multi‐department retail chain with more than 477 stores in 44 states and Puerto Rico. Terms were not disclosed.
LogicSource conducted a detailed analysis of Burlington Coat Factory's sourcing and procurement of printed materials, and identified a broad range of efficiency and cost savings opportunities. Through this partnership, LogicSource will provide strategic sourcing expertise, e-procurement technology and market leverage to provide increased efficiency and cost savings to Burlington Coat Factory.
Burlington Coat Factory will use LogicSource's OneMarket® Buyer e-procurement module and OneMarket Analytics module for procurement and analysis. The OneMarket platform allows companies to better control their sourcing and procurement processes, gain transparency throughout the supply chain, and drive sustainable cost savings.
Earlier this year, LogicSource announced an increased focus on the retail industry and its newly expanded menu of cost-saving options for those clients. The company now offers sourcing and procurement of materials for store construction and maintenance, including rollout displays, fixtures, lighting, flooring, mannequins, hangers, gift boxes, bags and exterior signage.
About Burlington Coat Factory
Burlington Coat Factory is a national retail chain offering brag‐worthy merchandise for the entire family and the home with up to 60 percent off department store prices every day. Departments include ladies' dresses, suits and sportswear, juniors, accessories, menswear, family footwear, children's clothing, furniture and accessories for baby at Baby Depot, home décor and gifts, along with the largest selection of coats in the nation for the entire family. Burlington Coat Factory was founded in 1972 and has expanded from a single store selling coats, to a multi‐department retail chain with more than 477 stores in 44 States and Puerto Rico. For more, visit www.BurlingtonCoatFactory.com.
LogicSource is a sourcing solutions firm that focuses on driving measurable and sustainable cost savings and uses an innovative risk/reward approach in which it shares the benefits of the savings it creates with client partners. LogicSource is headquartered in Norwalk, Conn. LogicSource is owned by Bain Capital (www.baincapital.com). For more information, visit www.logicsource.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London