|By Greg O'Connor||
|November 5, 2012 01:03 PM EST||
Media Alert: AppZero to demonstrate Zapp application migration automation in Rackspace pavilion at Cloud Expo, Santa Clara Nov 7th through Nov 8th
What: AppZero will be demonstrating its newly announced Zapp migration at Cloud Expo 2012 West. The fastest and most flexible way to move server applications to any cloud, Zapp automatically extracts Windows server applications from production environments and packages them for movement to any cloud, without re-engineering, change, or lock-in. The demonstration will show how Zapp automation slashes the bulk of manual labor, time, costs, and error typically involved in on-boarding complex enterprise applications.
Where: Rackspace, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA - Booth #301/309
When: Nov 6th @ 5:15 PT and Nov 7th @ 10:15 PT
Why: AppZero is an active partner in Rackspace's Cloud Tools Marketplace eco-system, recognized for rapid and simplified on-boarding/migration of complex Windows production applications.
Who: This demo will appeal to anyone interested in, or responsible for moving enterprise applications to or from datacenters and clouds. It will be of particular interest to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) looking to increase their MRR by giving their customers a solution that easily migrates applications to their cloud.
Who would I talk to if I'd like more information? Inquiries please connect AppZero at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.820.5126.
AppZero is the fastest and most flexible way to move server applications to and across any clouds or datacenter servers, without re-engineering, re-installation, or lock-in. Encapsulating Windows and Linux server applications in VM/OS-free packages, AppZero's patented software makes complex server applications moveable with the ease of an enterprise app store. First to market virtualizing server applications, the company also offers a Windows desktop version. For more information, visit www.appzero.com and follow us on twitter @appzero-inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London