|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 11:15 AM EST||
MUNICH and FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In conjunction with this week's Fujitsu Forum 2012, DataCore Software, the storage hypervisor leader and premier storage virtualization software provider, today announced that Bytec Ltd., the largest value added distributor in Europe for Fujitsu servers and storage, will showcase their new DX50+ and DX80+ appliances, the first in a series of certified storage solutions resulting from the recently agreed partnership with DataCore Software and Fujitsu. Bytec integrates DataCore's SANsymphony™-V storage hypervisor software with Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers and ETERNUS storage hardware and markets the appliances with the Fujitsu brand. The new storage appliances will be featured and presented to thousands of attendees expected to participate at the Fujitsu Forum 2012 (November 7-8) which is being held at ICM in Munich, Germany.
The new storage appliances target business continuity and performance hungry applications and workloads by utilizing the high-availability and adaptive caching software features supplied by DataCore's storage hypervisor. The appliances consist of various models with support for iSCSI or Fibre Channel networks, cross-site synchronous and asynchronous mirroring, auto-tiering, thin provisioning, snapshots, continuous data protection CDP and additional high end storage management features. In redundant configurations, the DX50+ / DX80+ can be used as a cost-effective business continuity solution for mission-critical applications.
The Fujitsu Forum is one of Europe's largest IT events. Participants are professionals, IT managers, channel partners and Fujitsu technology partners. In 2011, more than 10,000 IT professionals from around the world visited the Fujitsu Forum in Munich.
Bytec GmbH, headquartered in Friedrichshafen, is the largest server and storage distributor of Fujitsu in Europe. Bytec's motto is "computer science with reason" and applies this guideline to how it adds value to the delivery of products by providing needed expert knowledge and skilled services.
About DataCore Software
DataCore Software develops storage virtualisation software for high availability, fast performance and maximum utilisation from storage in virtual and physical IT environments. DataCore SANsymphony™-V storage hypervisor is a comprehensive, hardware-independent solution that fundamentally changes the economics of provisioning, replicating and protecting storage in large enterprises and small to midsize businesses. For additional information, visit the DataCore website at http://www.datacore.com .
DataCore, the DataCore logo and SANsymphony are trademarks or registered trademarks of DataCore Software Corporation. Other DataCore product or service names or logos referenced herein are trademarks of DataCore Software Corporation. All other products, services and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, KPR Global
+49-821-343 00 16
- or -
Davies Murphy Group
SOURCE DataCore Software
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London