|By Marketwire .||
|November 5, 2012 10:31 AM EST||
MAYNARD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- On Nov. 7, 2012, Stratus Technologies will host an analyst webinar that examines the hourly cost of downtime and technologies that prevent downtime. During the webinar, Aberdeen Group's virtualization and continuous availability expert, Dick Csaplar, will explain the capabilities of uptime technologies ranging from high availability to fault tolerant.
Attendees of the webinar, "Sleep Soundly. Zero Downtime is Very Possible," will learn about the technologies that can protect both virtual and physical applications against downtime, and the costs, skill sets and complexity associated with each. Listeners will also gain an understanding how much an hour of downtime can cost their organizations, the categories of downtime protection available, and how companies today are protecting their tier 1 and tier 2 applications.
To pre-register for the webinar, visit: http://bit.ly/Rv5eR3
About the Webinar:
- What: Sleep Soundly. Zero Downtime is Very Possible
- When: Wednesday, Nov, 7, 2012; 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
- Who: Presenter: Dick Csaplar, a senior research analyst covering storage and the cloud at Aberdeen Group with over 25 years of experience in the IT field.
Links & More Information:
- Register for the webinar: http://bit.ly/Rv5eR3
- Stratus Technologies: www.stratus.com
- Aberdeen Group: http://bit.ly/PKgTwQ
About Stratus Technologies
Stratus delivers the world's only proactive "uptime assurance" guarantee for the platforms that run the most vital functions of business, healthcare, manufacturing and government. Combining its resilient software and hardware technologies with thirty years of unparalleled remote monitoring and management expertise for availability, Stratus helps save lives and protect the business and reputations of companies, institutions, and governments the world over. To learn more about worry-free computing, visit www.stratus.com.
© 2011 Stratus Technologies Bermuda Ltd. All rights reserved.
Stratus and ftServer are registered trademarks of Stratus Technologies Bermuda Ltd. The Stratus Technologies logo and ActiveService are trademarks of Stratus Technologies Bermuda Ltd. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks