|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 09:03 AM EST||
athenahealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATHN), a leading provider of cloud-based practice management, electronic health record (EHR), and care coordination services to medical groups and health systems, today announced details regarding its Fifth Annual Investor Summit.
|Thursday, December 6, 2012|
|8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time (time approximate)|
|athenahealth, Inc. Corporate Headquarters|
|400 North Beacon Street|
|Watertown, MA 02472|
|athenahealth management will provide an overview and update on the company’s business and share forward-looking information during this event.|
Please note that, due to limited capacity, attendance at the Investor Summit is by invitation only.
A live webcast of athenahealth’s Fifth Annual Investor Summit can be accessed via the Investors section of athenahealth’s website at www.athenahealth.com. A replay of this webcast will be available on the website within 24 hours following the event and will remain available through March 6, 2013.
athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based electronic health record (EHR), practice management, and care coordination services to medical groups and health systems. athenahealth’s mission is to be the most trusted service to medical care givers, helping them do well by doing the right thing. For more information, please visit www.athenahealth.com or call 888-652-8200.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks