|By Marketwired .||
|November 5, 2012 09:03 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Real-Time Innovations (RTI), the real-time infrastructure software company, today announced a free webinar titled, "Discover Problems in Your Distributed System Before It's Too Late."
In a distributed system, components running on different operating systems and applications and written in different programming languages all work together as one single reliable system. As the complexity of these systems increases, it becomes more important to gain visibility into your environment and expose potential problems before they jeopardize your production system.
In this complimentary webinar, Ronald Leung, product manager at RTI, will explore the many tools available, such as RTI Connext Tools, for development, debugging and testing applications in a distributed system.
Additional details on the event can be found below.
What: "Discover Problems in Your Distributed System Before It's Too Late"
When: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. PST/11:00 a.m. EST
Who: Ronald Leung, product manager at Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
For more information and to register for this free event, please visit: http://bit.ly/T7Qo1c
Tweet This: @RealTimeInnov hosts free 'Discover Problems in Your Distributed System Before It's Too Late' webinar on 11/7 http://bit.ly/T7Qo1c
- RTI whitepapers: http://www.rti.com/resources/whitepapers.html
- RTI website: http://www.rti.com
- RTI news: http://www.rti.com/company/news
- RTI products: http://www.rti.com/products/index.html
- Follow RTI on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RealTimeInnov
RTI is the real-time infrastructure software company.
RTI provides the messaging backbone for the world's most demanding real-time systems. RTI Connext enables applications -- running on the smallest devices and the largest enterprise servers -- to seamlessly share information and work together as one.
Committed to open standards, open community source and open architecture, RTI provides the leading implementation of the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard.
Our customers are in aerospace and defense, process automation, financial services, energy, automotive, health sciences and transportation. RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
RTI, Real-Time Innovations, RTI Data Distribution Service, and Connext are registered trademarks or trademarks of Real-Time Innovations, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective companies.
Kulesa Faul for RTI
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher