|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 09:02 AM EST||
MONEXT has become the first approved VISA Merchant Agent in France. In other words, MONEXT is approved as a trusted third party on the VISA website. This is the culmination of a process started 5 years ago, and which certifies all of MONEXT PCI-DSS platforms. For its customers – banks, merchants and e-merchants – this is the assurance of an ultra-secure handling of bank data during the storage and transmission of sensitive information.
MONEXT admitted to the prestigious VISA Merchant Agent list
With the increase in cyber-attacks to steal bank data from financial intermediaries, the VISA network has announced that from January 1st, 2013, cyber-merchants and traditional merchants must use certified platforms to host their transactional applications.
As a payment service provider, Monext has therefore obtained Visa approval which attests to the protection of the cardholder data according to the PCI DSS security standard. For MONEXT’s customers, both small and large merchants, it is the assurance of securing all their payment transactions without incurring any heavy financial investment and thus continuing to benefit from the guarantees of the VISA network.
Monext’s key PCI-DSS-certified services
This year again, our acquiring , issuing and payment solutions for merchants have successfully renewed their PCI-DSS certification (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard) which attests to MONEXT’s good practices in terms of sensitive data management.
Concretely, Monext is a trusted third party for:
- The international issuing platform : prepaid, debit, credit and corporate cards;
- 3D secure: confidential code for securing Internet payments;
- Servicing, that is, the activity of two call centres: blocking cards, cardholder assistance;
- International acquiring platform: for processing card payment transactions in or to foreign countries;
- Payline : a secure online payment platform for e-merchants;
- Payavenue : to allow merchants to view and manage all their payment transactions (bank cards, checks, etc.);
- Tokenization platform which allows customers to significantly reduce the scope of certification by outsourcing PCI DSS compliance requirements to Monext.
MONEXT is a key player in electronic payment in France, covering the full value chain. MONEXT provides innovative transaction solutions, with or without cards, including electronic payments made at a point of sale, online or via mobile telephone, in a manner that is secure, reliable and immediate. With customers in the banking, distribution and trade and commerce industries, MONEXT generates an annual turnover of more than € 60 M and employs 480 associates. www.monext.net
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher