|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO), will host a "Tech Talk for Investors" webcast, with corresponding slide presentation, on Wednesday, November 7, at 9:30 a.m. (PST).
Please join Gary Orenstein, Senior Vice President of Products, as he discusses the impact of flash on data center infrastructure and the Fusion-io product portfolio. Following a brief presentation, a question and answer session with Gary and Dennis Wolf, chief financial officer, will be held with Andrew Nowinski of Piper Jaffray & Co.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available to the public on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://investor.fusionio.com. Please view the webcast online as there is no audio bridge for this event. An archived replay of the webcast will be available for at least one week following the event. No previously unannounced issues will be discussed in this webcast.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
9:30 a.m. (PST)
Fusion-io delivers the world's data faster. Our Fusion ioMemory platform and software defined storage solutions accelerate virtualization, databases, cloud computing, big data and performance applications. From e-commerce retailers to the world's social media leaders and Fortune Global 500 companies, our customers are improving the performance and efficiency of their data centers with Fusion-io technology to accelerate the critical applications of the information economy.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London