|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) has declared a cash dividend of $0.08 per share, payable Dec. 4, 2012 to all common stockholders of record on Nov. 19, 2012.
The Company has approximately 11,200,000 shares outstanding.
About RG Barry
RG Barry creates and markets great accessories brands and fashionable, solution-oriented products that make life better. Our primary brands include: Dearfoams slippers dearfoams.com; baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories baggallini.com; and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products footpetals.com. To learn more, visit us at rgbarry.com.
SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks