|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
OVIEDO, Fla., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With the US in economic crisis, people with lower paying jobs and more without jobs, Firelight Fusion electronic cigarettes is making it more affordable to switch from Tobacco, giving smokers a much cheaper option compared to tobacco and other top e cigarette retailers.
Even though the FDA and special interest groups don't give e cigarettes with a fair shot, smokers sense that the e cigarette is a much smarter move when compared to inhaling deadly tobacco dozens of time each day. This factor alone is why the e cigarette is considered the smarter alternative to smoking tobacco.
"The e cigarette is a no brainer to smokers once they do a small amount of research and get the views of smokers that have already made the seamless transition," states Tiffany Ellis of Firelight Fusion. "And when they learn that they can cut their tobacco cost by up to 2/3rds they get really excited...and you can't blame them."
The company sports a great customer service record, one of the most popular models of e cigarettes on the market, some of the lowest prices in the market and gets great ranking on the most trusted review website in the industry.
Firelight Fusion invites all smokers to visit their website to make the switch from tobacco and save big with a company that is a trusted name in the smokeless market.
Firelight Fusion is one of the top e cigarette retailers in the United States. Visit their website at http://www.firelight-fusion.com/.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Firelight Fusion
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London