|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
HOUSTON, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In his latest video series with the industry leading, Steroid.com, Jose Canseco dives into three important topics guaranteed to ruffle feathers.
Episode 19 focuses largely on the side effects on anabolic steroids. Jose offers his belief that the majority of the negative effects experienced with steroid use are "dose" related.
"...Don't try to bulk up all of a sudden... because you're going to lose most of it, a lot of it's going to be water weight anyways, and you may have a chance of getting gynecomastia."
In Episode 20 Jose discusses the risk to reward of steroid use and the potential for financial gains; his views are surprising. Ironically, the man who takes a "pro-steroid" stance doesn't encourage steroid use.
"Today if you're caught using steroids your career is over"
Canseco claims however, that big name players could still get away with it. He goes on to explain the roles of personal influence and that if money is a reward [of steroid-enhanced performance] and needed to support a family, the use of steroids could be worth the risk.
"The American way is capitalism and making money...money and finances take care of the family."
While being caught might ruin a player's legacy, Canseco reminds us that a legacy doesn't pay the bills.
In Episode 21 "The Media & Steroids", Canseco, true to form, bashes the media, claiming their desire for people to fail.
"Half the time they're lying and the other half of the time they have no idea what they're talking about"
When it comes to steroids, Jose states the media demonizes them without facts and finishes off by telling the media to go "----" themselves!
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks