|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 06:12 AM EST||
CID Management, Inc. kicks off its “Clinical Experience” focus with a new look, new message and new booth (1023) at the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference in Las Vegas. Three prominent industry leaders will present mini seminars, 15-minute presentations with time for questions and answers, at CID’s booth.
- Joseph Paduda, principal of Health Strategy Associates (HSA) and author of the www.ManagedCareMatters.com blog shares results of HSA’s “2012 Survey of Utilization Management/Review in Workers’ Compensation” on Wed., Nov. 7, at 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. and Thursday at 10:30 a.m.
- Dr. Jennifer Christian, president of Webility Corp., Lead Guide, Maze-Masters Programs presents “Tell the Truth: Opioids Are Not the Best Treatment for Chronic Pain” on Nov. 7 at 10:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. and on Nov. 8 at 11:30 a.m.
- CID Management’s Director of Clinical Operations Dr. Todd Andrew discusses “Controlling Medical Costs” on Nov. 7 at 10:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and Nov. 8 at 2 p.m.
The National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference will be held Nov. 7 through 9 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
About CID Management
Based in Westlake Village, Calif. and serving workers’ compensation payors nationally, CID Management is a worker’s compensation utilization management company that offers a unique range of services collectively known as The Clinical Experience. Under The Clinical Experience umbrella, CID provides URAC-accredited utilization review (UR), peer review and peer-to-peer physician case management to provide decisions that support evidence-based patient care, control medical costs and mitigate risks. CID offers three additional Clinical Experience services: Clinical Help Desk, MD On-Call and Physician Conversations that help clients get fast and instructive answers to clinical, regulatory and administrative questions to keep claims from stalling. CID can be reached at www.cidmcorp.com or 866-301-6568.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks