|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 06:05 AM EST||
BEIJING, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IFM Investments Limited (NYSE: CTC) ("Century 21 China Real Estate"), a leading comprehensive real estate services provider and the exclusive franchisor for the CENTURY 21® brand in China, today announced that it will attend Morgan Stanley's 11th Annual Asia Pacific Summit, to be held in Singapore from November 7-9, 2012.
Mr. Harry Lu, vice chairman and president of Century 21 China Real Estate, will present at the conference at 2:30p.m. on November 9, 2012.
About Century 21 China Real Estate
IFM Investments Limited ("Century 21 China Real Estate" or "CTC") is a leading comprehensive real estate services provider and the exclusive franchisor for the CENTURY 21® brand in China. CTC primarily focuses on China's fast-growing and highly fragmented secondary real estate market, providing company-owned brokerage services, franchise services, mortgage management services, primary services, commercial services and fund management services. CTC has experienced substantial growth since it commenced operations in 2000, and received numerous awards and recognition as franchisor and real estate services provider for its service quality and business achievements. Century 21 China Real Estate became a public company in January 2010 and its ADSs, each of which represents 45 ordinary shares of CTC, currently trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CTC". For more information about CTC, please visit http://www.century21cn.com/english.
IFM Investments Limited
In the United States:
SOURCE Century 21 China Real Estate (IFM Investments Limited)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks