|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 05:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 5W Public Relations, one of the largest independently owned American Public Relations Agencies has been named the 4th largest Professional Services PR firm among all companies that maintain specialized practices, according to O'Dwyer's, a leading public relations industry publication.
To qualify for rankings, firms have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list.
"From lawyers to accountants, architects to doctors we are working extensively with professional services companies and delivering hard-charging results. Whether full-service communications programs or media relations we are creating and executing upon exciting PR programs and are excited about the future," said the CEO of 5WPR, Ronn Torossian.
ABOUT 5W PUBLIC RELATIONS:
5W Public Relations (www.5wpr.com) is a full-service PR agency known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas. With more than 90 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications and Reputation Management), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications.
SOURCE 5W Public Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks