|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 05:20 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rubenstein Public Relations (RPR) has announced new client wins including World Business Lenders, FiREapps and Mr. Omer Ozden, the firm's president Richard Rubenstein announced today.
"Representing these leaders in the finance and real estate markets underscores our continued expansion into the business, financial and real estate public relations sectors," Rubenstein said. "We are increasingly assisting more clients in elevating their profiles and business strategies by securing strategic, brand-building media coverage."
World Business Lenders, LLC is a direct lender which provides financing solutions for small businesses. Headquartered in New York City, World Business Lenders, LLC (www.wbl.com) was founded by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs with a successful track record in the finance industry. The firm's specially designed short-term financing programs address the varied needs of the underserved small business market in the United States by focusing on the history and financial performance of the business, rather than the personal finances of the owner. This borrower-friendly approach allows World Business Lenders, LLC to deliver working capital that meets the unique requirements of each eligible small business.
Mr. Omer Ozden is an advisor to companies in China who wish to develop real estate in the United States. In the first successful transaction in this area, Mr. Omer Ozden advised the Beijing-based company XIN on the acquisition of a major development site in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The site was purchased for $54 million and, with his assistance, the company will develop approximately 200 luxury condominium residences—the first for a China-based company operating in the U.S. Mr. Ozden has been advising companies in China for over a decade. He is a Mandarin speaker educated in Canada with a graduate degree in law.
FiREapps is a leader in foreign exchange exposure management solutions. For over a decade, the company has helped global leaders eliminate FX surprises, reduce transaction costs and increase operational efficiencies. FiREapps has enabled multinational corporations to identify, analyze and manage FX risk using fact-based collaboration. They have offices in New York, Chicago, Portland and San Francisco, and are headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. For more information, go to www.fireapps.com.
About Rubenstein Public Relations
Rubenstein Public Relations (rubensteinpr.com) is a full-service agency based in New York that provides modern communications solutions integrated with traditional publicity strategies.
SOURCE Rubenstein Public Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London