|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 05:03 AM EST||
BEIJING, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN, "SouFun"), the leading real estate and home furnishing Internet portal in China, will report its unaudited third quarter 2012 results before the U.S. markets open on Monday, November 12, 2012.
SouFun's management team will host a conference call on November 12, 2012 at 8 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time (9 p.m. Beijing/Hong Kong time).
The dial-in details for the live conference call are:
US: +1 718 354 1231/ 1 866 519 4004
International: +65 6723 9381
Hong Kong: +852 2475 0994 /800 930 346
Mainland China: 800 819 0121 / 400 620 8038
Please dial in 10 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin and provide the passcode to join the call.
A telephone replay of the call will be available after the conclusion of the conference call at 11:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on November 12 through November 19, 2012. The dial-in details for the telephone replay are:
International: +61 2 8199 0299
US Toll Free: 1855 452 5696
US Toll: +1 646 254 3697
Conference ID # 65249959
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on SouFun's website at http://ir.soufun.com.
SouFun operates the leading real estate Internet portal in China in terms of the number of page views and visitors to its websites in 2011. SouFun has built a large and active community of users who are attracted by the comprehensive real estate and home furnishing and improvement content available on its portal that forms the foundation of its service offerings. SouFun currently maintains 106 offices to focus on local market needs and its website and database contains real estate-related content coverage of 314 cities in China. For more information about SouFun, please visit http://ir.soufun.com.
SOURCE SouFun Holdings Limited
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher