|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 05:01 AM EST||
VIENNA, Austria, November 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Awarding € 300.000 for Innovative projects within the European forest based sector
- The Schweighofer Prize was established in 2002 by the Austrian Schweighofer family which is also one of the leading woodworking companies in Europe. The biennial Schweighofer Prize will host its 6th event in 2013.
- The Schweighofer Prize distinguishes the most innovative concepts, technologies, products and services, that help to increase the competitiveness of the European forest based sector.
- The scope of topics covers the entire European Forest-Wood-Chain. Exclusion from this scope is the pulp and paper sector.
The combined prize of € 300.000 is divided between one Main Prize and several Innovation Prizes.
The main prize pays tribute to people or organisations that play an important role in the European forest based sector. Their outstanding achievements have already set milestones and are an example of one's life work, pioneering spirit, and vision for future opportunities.
The Innovation Prizes serve as a catalyst for innovative projects during the early stages of implementation.
The jury of the Schweighofer Prize will value nominees with innovative contributions to the European forest based sector including applied research and development projects. Collaboration between science and industry is also highly beneficial!
The call for submission is open from 1st of November 2012 to 4th of February 2013.
Application are accepted ONLINE ONLY under http://www.schweighofer-prize.org .
The winners of the Schweighofer Prize 2013 will be awarded on the 4th of June 2013 at the monumental city hall of Vienna.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks