|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 04:01 AM EST||
Kofax® plc (LSE:KFX), a leading provider of Capture Enabled BPM™ (business process management) solutions, today announced that four global enterprises have invested more than $1.6 million to streamline their operations and gain competitive advantage by using Kofax accounts payable (AP) and invoice processing automation solutions.
The four customers are:
- A leading software vendor invested more than $470,000 to consolidate several distributed invoice processing centers using Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules, Kofax MarkView® for Accounts Payable and Kofax MarkView® AP Advisor.
- A major consumer goods manufacturer invested more than $470,000 to expand its existing capture solution to include AP and invoice processing automation. The customer will use Kofax CaptureTM and Kofax Transformation ModulesTM to process more than 20 million invoices annually.
- The business process outsourcing division of a global document management company selected Kofax to process more than 100 million pages of AP and related documents from a client in Eastern Europe. The investment in Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules and Kofax Virtual ReScan® (VRS) Elite exceeded $400,000.
- A leading oil services company invested more than $300,000 to expand its existing Kofax MarkView for Accounts Payable solution.
“There’s strong growth in the demand for automated invoice processing,” stated Aberdeen Group analysts Christopher J. Dwyer and Ankita Tyagi. “Accounts payable can drive enterprise value by increasing operational efficiency. Research shows that best-in-class performers are 46 percent more likely to have centralized invoice management processes.”
“CFOs recognize that by automating AP and invoice processing, they can reduce costs, take advantage of prompt pay discounts and better manage their cash,” said Howard Dratler, executive vice president of field operations at Kofax. “Our automated solutions can scale to meet the demands of the largest global enterprises and are also flexible enough to meet the needs of mid-size companies and government agencies.”
Kofax® plc (LSE: KFX) is a leading provider of Capture Enabled BPMTM solutions. These award winning solutions capture and streamline the flow of business critical information throughout an organization in a more accurate, timely and cost effective manner, enabling our customers to be more responsive to their constituents and better grow their businesses. Kofax solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 20,000 customers in banking, insurance, government, healthcare, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers these solutions through its own sales and service organization, and a global network of more than 800 authorized partners in more than 75 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit kofax.com.
© 2012 Kofax, plc. “Kofax” and “Kofax MarkView®,” and “Kofax Virtual ReScan” are registered trademarks and “Capture Enabled BPM,” “Kofax Capture,” “Kofax Transformation Modules” are trademarks of Kofax, plc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks