|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 04:00 AM EST||
LONDON, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and systems technology, today announced the release of the groundbreaking STAR TREK™ Against All Odds online slot game.
For the first time, online slot players can enjoy a skill-based, arcade-style shoot-em-up bonus as they destroy as many incoming Romulan missiles as possible in 45 seconds in the Enterprise Defender Bonus. The player's skill determines if they achieve the rank of Captain, Commander or Lieutenant, and their rank determines a possible top award of up to 22,500X. However, all players can prosper in this bonus since all skill levels have the same expected payback.
STAR TREKTM Against All Odds, licensed by CBS Consumer Products, is an epic visual presentation with immersive audio and sound effects, including some of the most memorable scenes from the 2009 movie. Set to build on the success of IGT's first STAR TREKTM online slot, which remains a strong top-10 performer, the game has a total of 720 ways to win for only 60 coins, bi-directional pays and frequent Energizing Wilds that turn multiple symbols wild, as well as unique nine-wheel bonuses loaded with hefty prizes and exciting features.
"IGT continues to merge the best of traditional video games and slot games in the online space," said Leigh Nissim, IGT Commercial Director of Interactive, EMEA. "STAR TREKTM fans will absolutely love the new Against All Odds title; its frequent payouts, engaging game play and revolutionary skill-based bonus feature gives this game universal appeal. We think this game will prove to be a huge hit."
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Check out our other games and systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for regulated markets around the world. IGT's recent acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging casino style entertainment to more than 5 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at www.IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or www.facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or www.doubledowncasino.com.
Star Trek © 2012 Paramount Pictures Corporation. TM & © 2012 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher