|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
ESPOO, Finland, and SUZHOU, China, November 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Picosun Oy, the leading Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) equipment manufacturer is joining the China-Finland Nano Innovation Center, opened 2nd November, 2012 by the honourable guests of H.E. Mr. Wan Gang, China's Minister of Science and Technology, and H.E. Mr. Jyri Häkämies, Finland's Minister of Economic Affairs. The center, located in the city of Suzhou, Jiangsu Province in the Eastern China, was initiated by Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of China and Ministry of Employment and the Economy (TEM) of Finland.
"Picosun has been actively initiating the collaboration between academia and industry in the field of ALD between Finland and China. It is natural that we participate in all the projects under the frame of the Finland-China Innovation Alliance in Nanotechnology. Picosun is the first Finnish company to enter the Nano Innovation Center. The Center will be a window for China's fast growing ALD community to access the most advanced ALD technology and it will further strengthen Picosun's technology leadership. I look forward to industrialization of ALD technology in China," says Dr. Wei-Min Li, Applications Director of Picosun and CEO of Picosun Asia Pte. Ltd.
Picosun Oy is a Finland-based, world-wide operating manufacturer of state-of-the-art ALD systems, representing continuity to almost four decades of pioneering, exclusive and groundbreaking ALD reactor design and manufacturing. Picosun's global headquarters are located in Espoo, Finland, its production facilities in Kirkkonummi, Finland, US headquarters in Detroit, Michigan, and its Asian headquarters in Singapore. Today, PICOSUN™ ALD systems are in daily production and R&D use in numerous prominent industries and research organizations across four continents.
Juhana Kostamo, Managing Director (email firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. +358-50-321-1955)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?