|By ACN Newswire||
|November 4, 2012 08:55 PM EST||
The company's FIPS 201 certified live scanners are RealScan-G10, RealScan-D, RealScan-G1 models. RealScan-G10 is a ten-print live scanner capturing slaps, two thumbs and single flat/rolled fingerprint images. The device also has FBI IQS Appendix F certification and offers IP54-rated durable structure. RealScan-D is a FBI IQS Appendix F certified portable live scanner which captures dual fingerprint, single flat and rolled fingerprint images.
RealScan-G1 live scanner is the company's latest addition to its fingerprint live scanner range. Featuring high-precision, durable optical structure, RealScan-G1 captures superb 500dpi image with compact size and IP54-rated dust and waterproof structure.
With this recent addition of FIPS 201 certifications to its live scanners, Suprema now offers full range of FBI IQS Appendix F and FIPS 201 certified fingerprint live scanners capturing palm-prints, slaps, dual fingerprints, single flats and rolled fingerprints.
Suprema live scanners recently won several large-scale identification projects in US, India and EU countries.
About FIPS 201
FIPS 201 (Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 201) is a United States federal government standard that specifies Personal Identity Verification (PIV) requirements for Federal employees and contractors. In response to HSPD-12, the NIST Computer Security Division initiated a new program for improving the identification and authentication of Federal employees and contractors for access to Federal facilities and information systems. FIPS 201 was developed to satisfy the technical requirements of HSPD-12, approved by the Secretary of Commerce, and issued on February 25, 2005. FIPS 201 together with NIST SP 800-78 (Cryptographic Algorithms and Key Sizes for PIV) are required for U.S. Federal Agencies.
About Suprema Inc.
Suprema Inc. is a leading global provider of fingerprint recognition and identity management solutions. The company's range of products includes fingerprint modules, fingerprint systems, e-passport readers and live-scanners. Suprema has worldwide sales network over 100 countries and also a listed company in KOSDAQ. For more information, please visit www.supremainc.com .
Source: Suprema Inc.
Andy Ahn Marketing Manager Suprema, Inc. Tel: +82-31-783-4502 Fax: +82-31-783-4503 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks