|By Marketwire .||
|November 4, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/12 -- Teranga Gold Corporation (TSX:TGZ)(ASX:TGZ) announced today that it will release its full financial and operating third quarter results on Thursday, November 8, 2012, before market open, following which the Company will host a Conference Call and Webcast. The call will also be available on replay for those that are not able to participate.
Conference Call and Webcast
Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM (E.S.T.)
Toronto callers please dial 416-695-7806, those dialing in from elsewhere in North America please dial toll-free 888-789-9572 and International callers please dial toll-free 800-6578-9818. Participant Passcode: 7872307
The webcast will be available on the Company's website: http://www.terangagold.com/English/Investors/Presentations-and-Webcasts/default.aspx
The webcast can be accessed directly using the following link:
Please dial 905-694-9451 or Toll-free 800-408-3053, passcode: 5703633. The conference call replay will expire in two weeks.
The webcast along with presentation slides will be archived for one year on the Company website.
Teranga Gold Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:TGZ) and Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:TGZ). Teranga is principally engaged in the production and sale of gold, as well as related activities such as exploration and mine development.
Teranga was created to acquire the Sabodala gold mine and a large regional exploration land package, located in Senegal, West Africa, within the West African Birimian geological belt. Management believes the mine operation, together with the Company's prospective 1,330 km2 land package, provides the basis for growth in reserves, production, earnings and cash flow as new discoveries are made and processed through the Company's existing mill. The Company is focused on growth - growth in reserves, growth in production - while building a strong balance sheet to facilitate its actions.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks