|By Marketwired .||
|November 4, 2012 11:27 AM EST||
CARSON CITY, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 11/04/12 -- Abby, Inc. has retained Price Target Media, Inc. for a six-month period to provide investor relations services.
Under the terms of the Agreement, Price Target Media, Inc. will receive $5,000 per month in cash and 200,000 shares of common stock to be issued under Rule 144.
In addition, Abby, Inc. has extended a 36-month Option to purchase an additional 200,000 shares of the Company's restricted (Rule 144) common stock, beginning six months from the Effective Date.
Abby, Inc. disclosed the Investor Relations Agreement October 31, 2012 in an 8-K filing.
About Price Target Media:
Price Target Media, Inc. is a full-service investor relations firm located in Nevada.
About Abby, Inc.:
Abby, Inc. is an oil and gas exploration and development company.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks