|By PR Newswire||
|November 4, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
LONDON, November 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New film celebrates game changing collaboration between JOHNNIE WALKER® BLUE LABEL™ AND PORSCHE DESIGN STUDIO
To celebrate the JOHNNIE WALKER® BLUE LABEL™ Limited Edition Collection design by Porsche Design Studio, JOHNNIE WALKER® BLUE LABEL™ today launches a new documentary film that goes behind the scenes to reveal the making of the new collection. Entitled 'ENGINEERING A BOLD, NEW, WHISKY EXPERIENCE', the film explores how this game-changing partnership between two modern day icons was conceived to reveal an exquisite collection of unrivalled whisky experiences.
The showstopper to the collection, featured in the film, is a limited edition Private Bar from £150,000, perfectly crafted for a bold new whisky experience and available to only 50 VIPs across the world, with one holding a special place in the exclusive JOHNNIE WALKER® House in Shanghai. Bespoke customisation options and a personal tasting with Jonathan Driver, JOHNNIE WALKER® BLUE LABEL™ brand ambassador, are exclusive to every buyer. The film features additional covetable items in the collection including the Carton, Chiller, Mini Cube and Cask Edition™; at the centrepiece is the JOHNNIE WALKER® BLUE LABEL™ Limited Edition Bottle, a unique take on the iconic bottle as designed by Porsche Design Studio.
Rudy Paoli, Managing Director, Global Reserve, DIAGEO, said the film would showcase the modern design and innovative technology that are characteristic of the exclusive collection: "The film, 'ENGINEERING A BOLD, NEW, WHISKY EXPERIENCE', will open consumers' eyes to the depth of rare design, exquisite craft and exclusive personalisation possibilities which define this new, super deluxe, collection of whisky experiences.
"When the collection was realised, it became clear that that there were a series of untold stories of the craftsmanship underpinning this collection and the convergence of these two iconic luxury brands. Featuring the designers, artisans and experts behind the collection, the film documents a journey of craft, revolutionising the very principles of design."
View the film on the JOHNNIE WALKER® BLUE LABEL™ Limited Edition Collection
design by Porsche Design Studio Global YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jwbluelabelofficial and follow the story at http://www.facebook.com/JohnnieWalker and at http://www.johnniewalker.com
Notes to Editors:
For further press information please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks