|By PR Newswire||
|November 4, 2012 04:56 AM EST||
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Innokin moves to new factory to support production needs: Innokin has moved to from HengChangRong Industrial Park in ShenZhen to a larger corporate headquarters, its new e-cigarette factory is now located in XinXianTian Industiral Park in ShenZhen. Its new facility now consolidates the company's engineering, design, marketing, sales, and executive management team under one roof, along with another five roofs to support full production and warehousing needs.
"We needed a larger, more efficient facility to meet our growing production needs," says James Lee, Innokin founder and CEO. "Our investment in this new headquarters facility continues to demonstrate our commitment to electronic cigarette manufacturing and to our belief that vaper-oriented, and the most authentic e-smoking experience solutions can be and should be produced right here in China."
"We're extremely proud of our evolution to this point and are excited for our next phase of dynamic growth," James concludes. "We're focused on providing the-state-of-the-art and easy-to-use electronic cigarette products to the market and continuing to deliver more fun to the vaping community."
For more information about Innokin, please visit its electronic cigarette company section.
SOURCE Shenzhen Innokin Technology Co., Ltd
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher