|By Business Wire||
|November 3, 2012 05:53 PM EDT||
The 20G serial Chip to Chip communication module is a small, easy to implement design allowing high-speed data transfer over 3 lanes running at 6.375Gbps on Altera FPGAs. It is based on multiple Macnica 10Gbe "MACLite" Ethernet MACs and is therefore Ethernet compatible. This allows the use of external commercial switches should a more complex "crossbar" type architecture need to be implemented. The design is very resource effective using only 17k LEs and is suitable for chip to chip communications on a single PCB or over a backplane.
Macnica Americas offers IP, design services and distribution for Altera, Aptina, Broadcom and other semiconductor manufacturers across North America.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks