|By PR Newswire||
|November 3, 2012 12:08 PM EDT||
LIBERTY CORNER, N.J., Nov. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Couch Braunsdorf Insurance Group, Inc. opens its doors to fellow agents. Starting today, Couch has reached out to other New Jersey agents and offered power, phones and internet from our Liberty Corner and Red Bank locations. Agents are working closely with Jim Buccini, COO, to accommodate their needs. This is an important time for the insurance industry to show their service for clients. Couch Braunsdorf joins other groups that are going above and beyond.
Visit www.CouchBraunsdorf.com for more information.
Couch Braunsdorf Insurance Group is a privately owned independent agency specializing in custom tailored insurance solutions for businesses and individuals since 1903. Our Experience, Diligence and Professionalism set us apart from the competition.
SOURCE Couch Braunsdorf Insurance Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?